- What is a Surrogate Key, why we used it?
- How can we generate Surrogate Key in DataStage jobs? Explain the options available in the stage.
- Which are the Partition techniques in Aggregator stage.which are used in which case?
- Difference between Data set and sequential file stages?
- How DataStage stores data sets?
- Types of Data sets?
- Can we run the Dataset stage in parallel mode?
- Can we run the Sequential stage in parallel mode?
- Can we read multiple files using sequential stage?
- Difference between Data set and file set stages?
- What data set descriptor file contains?
- What data set data file contains? where these data files will be stored?
- Can we delete data set using ‘rm’ command?
- What if we delete data set descriptor file? can we read the data from data file?
- How data set stores data in it?
- How can we delete data sets permanently?
- Can we copy onedata set to another data set?
- Can we edit the data in data set in Unix?
- How to know the records count in data set?
- What are virtual data sets?
Previous : DataStage Interview Questions-2 Next : DataStage Interview Questions-4