This is continuation for previous post.
- True or false: A table in Snowflake can only be queried using the Virtual Warehouse used to load the data.
- Which of the following statements apply to Snowflake in terms of security? Select all that apply.
Snowflake leverages a role-based access control model
Snowflake requires you to configure an IAM user in order to connect to the database
All data in Snowflake is encrypted
Snowflake can run within a customer’s VPC
- True or false: Snowflake caches are automatically invalidated if the underlying data changes.
- True or false: The Query Profiler view is only available for completed queries.
- Which of the following are true about the variant data type in Snowflake? Select all that apply.
Optimized storage based on repeated elements
Stored in a separate file format from structured data
Can be queried using JSON path notation
Requires a custom mapping for each record type
- True or false: Snowflake only works with cloud-based tools.
- Which of the following are true of Multi-Cluster warehouses? Select all that apply.
Adds clusters automatically based on query activity
Sizes each cluster optimally based on the queries
Scales down when query activity slows
Multi-cluster warehouses will never auto-suspend
- What is the maximum number of consumer accounts that can be added to a Share object?
- What technique does Snowflake use to limit the number of micro-partitions scanned by each query?
- What is the recommended approached for making a variant column accessible in a BI tool?
A pre-defined mapping
Leveraging a JSON parser
There is no way to do this
- True or false: A table in Snowflake can contain both a variant columns and a timestamp.
- True or false: You can point Snowflake at any S3 bucket to directly query the files in that bucket as long as the files are in Parquet or ORC format.
- Does the Snowflake metadata repository contain which of the following? Select all that apply
References to all of the micropartition files for that table
Tracking of all versions of the table data within the data retention window
Aggregated data from the table
- Snowflake supports which of the following file formats for data loading? Select all that apply.
- Which of the following terms best describes Snowflake’s database architecture?
Multi-cluster shared data
Cloud-native shared memory
If you want to practice these questions, you can practice them in below video: